Really good work comes not only from real talent, but from an agency that cares about its people. We’re curious creators, storytellers, thinkers, problem-solvers, and pop culture nerds—but most importantly, we’re humans who care about each other. So creating great work together just comes naturally.
If you share that zest for life and you’re hungry to create great work, check out our job openings below.
Our agency has been around for over 40 years, but only because we continue to evolve, staying relevant and focused on “what’s new and different” in the industry—from strategy and storytelling to media and analytics. We also offer some great employee benefits, like:
- 20 other coworkers committed to creating great ideas that make a difference for our clients.
- A great open-office environment that’s both collaborative and fun.
- Adult PTO (Paid Time Off). We’d love to have a chance to explain what that really means—we’re sure you’ll love it.
- Commitment to offering a great work/life balance. Just ask any of our 20 employees during the interview process if this commitment is real.
- Insurance for you and/or your family.
- A 401K you can participate in after just one month.
- A great collection of clients who we treat with respect and who treat us with respect.
Resource ManagerEvery great agency needs someone to keep things on track and on time. That’s where you come into play. We’re looking for a hard-working, detailed-oriented person to work hand-in-hand with multiple internal departments, as well as with outside vendors/partners to ensure budgets and deadlines are met. In the end, you’ll get to spend significant time with people who really care about the work and each other. What we want you to do for us:
- Working w/ Project Mangers and Creative Director to assign jobs to content creation teams.
- Making sure all relevant information is included for teams to begin job.
- Working w/ Writers, Art Directors, Developers, Project Managers, etc, to ensure deadlines are met.
- Working w/ outside resources on estimates and scheduling, including production companies, photographers/videographers, sound studios, voice studios, printing companies, and more.
- Understanding and mastering our project management system.
- Able to represent the agency in the way we like to be represented: A group looking to make a difference for our clients while being respectful to those around us.
- 2-5 years of agency experience. It’s fast-paced and we want to make sure you thrive in that type of environment.
Ready to Apply?