Looking for a copywriter with 5 to 15 years of experience. Expected to be a team player who loves to push—and be pushed by—art directors looking to do great work.
Will get lots of opportunity to create brand-building campaigns for a wide range of clients, but also expected to lead strategically and get hands dirty with social and digital content.
If your growth has stalled or you’re looking for more opportunities, this could be just what your portfolio needs.
We also offer a great work environment, forward-thinking culture and nice benefits with the work/life balance to help you enjoy life outside the office with the expectation you'll bring enthusiasm to work each and every day.
Senior Account Planner
Looking for an Account Planner who will set the communication strategy for advertising campaigns, the goals and objectives, target audience, message and tone in which the campaign will be delivered.
You are insatiably curious, love to uncover meaningful insights, understand people and what connects—on that deeper level—you love a challenge and have a history for finding new solutions to new and old problems, solutions that drive ROI.
You will analyze existing data, market reports and trends; attend research initiatives sponsored by the client in order to gain understanding of the customer core needs; create and design new research to further explore underlying customer motivations as they relate to brand communications; develop, manage, and analyze research projects; and partner with Account Services and Creative to offer both the work and the client more robust customer insight and to develop a strategic positioning that is drawn as much from customer insight as the product promise.
- 4+ years of experience in account planning required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent people, oral and written communication skills
- The willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills required
- Ability to comprise large amounts of information into a logical point of view
- Must be self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Presentation Skills: Must be effective in a variety of presentation settings: one-on-one, small/large groups, with peers, subordinates, and team leaders; both inside and outside the organization