Littlefield Agency is searching for a project manager with three-to-five years related experience. The right candidate will be exceptional in areas of communication and job flow process. The project manager will work as part of a team focused on executing high quality work for our clients.
Job responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for managing projects and initiatives with various types of deliverables. Examples could include website design, digital ads, social media or traditional media such as TV or radio.
- Develop scope of work and timelines.
- Develop production estimates in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Track and monitor all client deliverables.
- Manage internal and external deliverables and timelines within agency online Job Management System.
- Set up project briefings and reviews.
- Track revisions and identify changes in scope.
- Review work for accuracy and compliance and obtain necessary internal approvals.
- Proofread, check facts, edit and review ad copy
- Lead regular status meetings with agency team.
- Keep staff informed of changing priorities and cost constraints. Continuously check progress of creative, production and media staff.
- Prepare and maintain weekly project status reports for clients.
- Lead weekly status meetings with clients.
- Obtain spec, closing, and delivery details.
- Review and approve client project billing.
- Obtain necessary client approvals of finished executions.
- Communicate with client on a daily basis on matters related to role.
- B. S. in Advertising, Marketing, or related field.
- Three-to-five years of related experience, preferably with a marketing and advertising agency.
- Must have basic knowledge about advertising-related tactics in paid, owned and social media.
- Basic experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks.